Are you considering using a bong for your cannabis smoking routine? Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned cannabis consumer, it is safe to say that smoking is only as good as the method you use to smoke. If you are smoking newbie, you might wonder: why bong? You might not know but there is more to bong than its crystal glass and flashy exteriors. Aside from being more healthy, it also is readily available and gives a smoother hit.
Here are a few more reasons why you should switch to using a bong.
- Less prep work. Compared to rolling papers, smoking using a bong needs significantly less prep work. This makes it very convenient when you are in a time crunch or just cannot be bothered to put in the work. Bongs are perfect for everyday smokers who are not looking to make every smoking session a long-awaited event.
- Cleaner hit. When smoking with a joint, you are also smoking the rolling paper housing the bud, so you are not really tasting the pure green. With a bong, you are exclusively inhaling the smoke right off the bud. Plus, thanks to the water, the bong can filter out tar and other particles present in cannabis.
- Readily available. If you have used rolling papers, then you know the hassle of finding your package empty just when you want to smoke one. With bongs, you do not have worry about running out. It is readily available and ready to use whenever the feel the need to.
- Ease of use. Smoking out of a bong can be intimidating for beginners, especially when you see all the smoke and bubbling water. The good news is that using bongs is easy to learn compared to other smoking methods. Once you get the hang of it, you can adapt to seamlessly using it in no time.
- Affordable. Buying a bong can be a lot of money, but think of this initial purchase as an investment. Once you find a bong that you like, you are bound to use it for a long time. Small-scale items like pipes and papers are more likely temporary and disposable. You might think that you are saving money at first, but continuously buying these items add up over time.
- Simple cleaning. Dirty and clouded bongs are easy to clean. Thus, rest assured that every smoking session is clean, healthy and enjoyable. Basically, the cleaning process involves rubbing alcohol, sea salt, cloth or towel and a plastic bag.
There are so many methods of smoking, but many longtime users still prefer the trusty bong. After all, it gives a clean hit and is easy to use. Although every smoking method depends on the user, there is no denying that bongs is the preferred method among seasoned marijuana veterans.